Thursday 4 February 2010

The Final Cut

This morning we had the briefing for The Time Machine. When Phil was talking about what not to do in essays (like not doing enough background research and referencing to support essays in my case), I admit that that is where I went wrong in my last essay on the uncanny. Anyway... Although I'm not looking forward to this assignment, I expect that things will become clearer and won't be as bad as I think as time goes on.

We had our first introduction to Final Cut Pro this afternoon. (although it wasn't my first)
I have used Final Cut and Adobe Premiere (which is similar) before so things were familiar. It acted more as a refresher. I thought I would post the video that we were asked to create using the images provided. Nothing spectacular, or of any interest to anyone really!

No comments:

Post a Comment