Thursday 10 December 2009

More Sketches


A few more Sketches of scenes at different angles.
The first isn't interesting but the other two I think are better.

Not much to say about this.



This is yet another attempt with the idea of reflecting a room in a mirror. This lead into yet another picture.



This picture is much the same as the previous but it has been divided up into two sides and I was thinking of having a different mood or atmosphere in each side and conveying that mood in the weather outside of the windows. Then all that is needed is some sort of subject in either of the rooms. I'm not sure weather this image is too broken up or weather having two moods in one picture would work or not.



I hope to finalize an idea within the next week. I think it is likely that I am going for an interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment