Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Major Project - The beginning

Its the start of the last term and the last ever project of the course. Approximately 15 weeks long, the project is all about focusing on my main areas of interest in the CG Arts pipeline and taking it to the most refined level, to produce a final piece of work that showcases the best of what I'm best at.

I've already started to get organised for the task ahead by simply writing a list of what I do and don't want to do on this project.

I've also formed my own timetable for the next few weeks, and another, very general one for the duration of the whole project. I might dedicate a whole page of my blog to have the timetable, once I know exactly what I'm doing. Although to be honest, things are always being shifted about throughout the whole project anyway!

More to follow…

A Flock of Pixels

1 comment: