Thursday 13 May 2010

Trees in diagrams

I went and trasfered this painty style into the 2D trees that are at the beggining and end of the animation. Perhaps a bit too foggy here and the black outlines, I think should actualy be a darker brown and green. It gets the idea aross though.



I was looking to see how trees are drawn in diagrams. I typed in diagram trees in google and although a lot were black and white, there were a few colour ones. These ones show properties such as the outline (thick and thin), the simple colours that are sometimes slighlty pale. Similar to what I was going for in my trees.










I think I've decided... the thick black outlines have to go. Then I will put the trees into the pre vis shot where the camera flys through the forest, and see what that looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment