Friday 23 April 2010

A Standard to Uphold: Final Submission

This is my submission for this unit: Animation.

It is entitled: A Standard to Uphold.



Hand drawn entirely on paper, it demonstrates my growing abilities to communicate a story and produce an animation to a standard I hope to uphold... and hopefully improve on.

I am pleased with how its come out and thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback at the crit. I was actually slightly worried about what you would think about the sound. All the sound effects and music were very last minute and is probably the only thing that I am disappointed with. Not that I'm disappointed with how it sounds, just the fact that I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to work on it more.

One thing that bafels me is why the audio is ever so slightly out of sync with the video every time I export it, yet it plays fine in premiere. Honestly, premiere is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment